Friday 1 February 2013

Glamorous Yeti

 Coat TOPSHOP £27(with student discount!)  / dress (worn as top) Topshop £30ish / Skirt Primarni FIVER!!!

So my heart skipped an actual beat yesterday in Topshop when I discovered this coat that I have been lusting over since wayyyy before xmas, was reduced to £30 in my size-MEANT TO BE! With a cheeky bit of student discount I actually snagged it for £27 so I'm super happy, what with the crappy weather I can get loads of wear out of it. Also you may have noticed I've finally got my act together and dyed my hair a respectable all over dark brown (even though it looks more black and slightly witch-ish :/).What do you think ? Treated myself to a middle parting for a change as well,my current hair plan is to grow it until I resemble Princess Jasmine <3 Another bargain was this skirt for a fiver that I no doubt will style up in a few different ways for summer as well.My brain is totally in summer mode at the moment,is yours?

13 comments:

  1. You look amazing darling, that coat is fabulous and such a bargain!

    Eda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, I've lusted over that coat for ages now..it looks amazing on you!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! Can't believe you got that gorgeous coat for just £27 - Amazing!!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As if the jacket has gone down that much?! Ridiculous but amazing, I'm going to take a look in my Toppers tomorrow. I'm in summer mode too. I even went barelegged today!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! Can't believe what a steal that coat was. And the new hair looks great xx

    mariellejosette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this outfit is fucking flawless. I WANT THAT JACKET x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jacket, wow! You suit it so much and such a bargain!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous pics, love that dress that you've worn as a top!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing bargains! this is my favorite look of your's!

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are just tooooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are attractive lady. Thanks for sharing Glamorous Yeti blog. I really like it. xoxo baby lovey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment,it makes my day! :) XXX