Tuesday 30 April 2013

I'll take you to the candy shop


I'll take you to the candy shop...
Hello all 
Wearing some of my favourite pieces in this shoot, a good eclectic mix of high street and 'thrift shop' goodies.
My shirt has to be one of my most worn garments, it's so comfy! I came across this timeless printed decadence in a charity shop 'British Heart Foundation', naturally  Must have been few quid at least.
These trousers raised up to my armpits are from 'All Saints', when I originally got them I didn't see their potential but as time went by... I saw how to bring out the inner beauty in these staple trousers. A high waist with a tight clinch will do wonders to make the most of your outfit. Quite a funny story how I got them bad boys, a sales assistant wanted a chewing gum which I gladly shared with her, in return she gave me her staff discount 
My pink candy stripe socks are 'House of Holland', which I also have in blue / green / orange! CAN'T GET ENOUGH SOCKS?!
Shoes are Zara... And I'm done! Have a good week ya'll.

24 comments:

  1. I love the high waist clinch of the trousers. You look awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog
    followed
    www.thekaybook.com
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look!! Love the socks! :D

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick note to specific my thanks.

    Ive been following your blog for a month or so and have picked
    up a ton of fine data and enjoyed the method youve structured your site.
    I'm trying to run my very personal blog nevertheless I feel its too basic and I must focus on a variety of smaller topics. Being all things to all of us shouldn't be all that its cracked
    as much as be

    Here is my web site; why am i not getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the house of holland candy striped socks! Amazing photos, glad i strolled across your blog!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love so much your picture!!

    Xoxo
    Moeri chan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving those trousers. Excellent look.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love looove the outfit! (:

    xx

    http://skadiida.blogspot.com
    london, music, fashion, lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit! those socks are sweet! Great blog
    -Jenna <3
    If you follow me, leave a comment and I will follow back! The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  10. great:) I've followed you using GFC! It would mean a lot if you returned the favour by clicking here >>>>>> Soooomsies

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pics are really interesting.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Find your blog so great, 
    pretty pictures and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guten Tag,

    Wir verkaufen Maßgeschneiderte Brautkleider, Abendkleider, Abiballkleider und Kleider für besondere Anlässe auf unserer Webseit. Wir haben Ihre Webseite gefunden, und wir hoffen eine kooperative Geschäftsbeziehung mit Ihnen aufzubauen.

    Wir wollten wissen ob Sie für uns einen Post schreiben könnten und/oder einen Banner auf Ihrer Webseite möglich ist.

    Wenn Sie interessiert sind bitte kontaktieren Sie uns an: miaberlinmarketing@yahoo.com
    Wir freuen uns von Ihnen zu hören
    Beste Grüsse

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment,it makes my day! :) XXX