Wednesday 6 February 2013

Just to let you know...

 First things first, let talk about Bey. For those that don't already know, to say that I am obsessed with Beyonce is an UNDERSTATEMENT. I live and breath for her and absolutely adore her advertising concept for her upcoming tour. How cute is it that it's called "the Mrs Carter show"? Beyonce is the last of a dying breed of celebrities that have managed to keep her private life private, but with the name of her tour and her upcoming documentary it looks like we are one step closer to seeing what her life is really like.The royal theme used above has also been linked to the theme for her rumoured Vogue cover this year.

I read a wide range of fashmagz but one that never fails to disappoint is LOVE magazine and the most recent issue is no exception.There are enough pictures of Kate Moss and Cara Delevigne to make a glossy shrine, if you fancy!

In another news Marc Jacobs has been announced as the new creative director of diet coke for a year, I can't wait to snag my limited edition can and keep it in perfect condition for the rest of my little fashion life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment,it makes my day! :) XXX