Tuesday 5 February 2013

I shop at GAP...n wot

 Ok... Outfit time.



My jumper was from GAP a simplistic navy military knit I believe it's a type of. The shirt was from H&M, I wore the collar underneath, this was from Camden, my friend Nicky gave it to me (hand me downs lol) .Not only for aesthetic purposes but practicality, it keeps the collar of the shirt bonded to my neck, insulating more heat. 

Denim jeans are from GAP they are  great quality and also manage to keep in heat. I have on luminescent yellow socks which I believe are from Tophop, a great pop of colour for the outfit as you know I am obsessed over my socks.

Boots are vintage from Rokit! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your energy in these shots and I really like your shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment,it makes my day! :) XXX